Friday 22 April 2011

Arigato Gozaimasu.....

Good afternoon..... Afternoon??? Hm....its a damp cold afternoon rite now in Serdang...yeah.... and i even confused with the timing...its really dark outside..like almost reach 6.00 pm but actually rite now is 4.00pm.


Nowadays, the climate is 'upside down'.... In the morning the weather is so hot... such a bright and suitable for the housewife to dry up their laundry but when the day reach to afternoon or evening time, the sky turn up to dark and the temperature start to decrease...



Anyway, i would like to thank to someone, my buddy and ex-lab mate, Miss MF for supporting me and even praise my simple blog...thank you so much.... DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU....

I never knew to have someone who really appreciate my writing....anyway, please keep on reading my blog..i know that my blog is simple and ordinary but i will try to put more effort after this... Till we meet again... Guys, do take care of urself....don't let the pain hit you....heheheh...ok, see you in next story....Tata...

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment